坐的士
回復

使用道具 舉報

22#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-3-13 23:15:18 | 只看該作者
龜痴 發表於 2012-3-13 22:25
自己睇地圖啦...

不過我好好奇你教乜野???

我剛剛到香港1 year多 根本對香港任何地方一點都不familiar~~ 坐bus都係坐過幾架重要人地帶~~老實說 香港traffic係好方便 不過對travellers來說就一點也不方便 因為有太多太多好choices同route!  我看了MAP 但不一定懂得去 看懂不=懂得走!  一定要問個明白!  其實我不是教書拉 我係心理學教授助理而已
但說到教書連搵地址都要人幫??? 我個人就會說: 有關係架mei?
回復

使用道具 舉報

23#
發表於 2012-3-13 23:22:44 | 只看該作者
jimmyjackie 發表於 2012-3-13 23:15
我剛剛到香港1 year多 根本對香港任何地方一點都不familiar~~ 坐bus都係坐過幾架重要人地帶~~老實說 香港 ...

心理學... 小心... 香港好多痴線佬...
以前我在 PHYSICS DEPARTMENT 做時,
有 D 痴線佬誤以為我係 PSYCHOLOGY 做助教...
EMAIL 我話俾人迫害... 叫我救佢... 我問佢咩事... 佢會鬧埋我... 話我都迫害緊佢...

呢 D SEND 錯信事件平均一年都有一次... 我做左兩年見過兩單...
而果 D 白撞上來話自己有新理論可以推翻愛恩斯坦相對論的人更加不計其數...
你個 DEPARTMENT... 我諗會差過我 100 倍, 準備一個月收幾封痴線 EMAIL 啦...
回復

使用道具 舉報

24#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-3-13 23:32:59 | 只看該作者
龜痴 發表於 2012-3-13 23:22
心理學... 小心... 香港好多痴線佬...
有 D 痴線佬誤以為我係 PSYCH ...

那麼好玩o.o?
回復

使用道具 舉報

25#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-3-13 23:33:57 | 只看該作者
PHYSICS DEPARTMENT 又會有人以為係PSYCHOLOGY ge 一一" 真係神奇
回復

使用道具 舉報

26#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-3-13 23:34:57 | 只看該作者
龜痴 發表於 2012-3-13 23:22
心理學... 小心... 香港好多痴線佬...
有 D 痴線佬誤以為我係 PSYCH ...

不怕 我很有愛心的 那班人都要人幫助><
回復

使用道具 舉報

27#
發表於 2012-3-13 23:36:14 | 只看該作者
jimmyjackie 發表於 2012-3-13 23:32
那麼好玩o.o?

我唔知你果邊係點, 我剩係去社工果邊見過個心理學 DOCTOR 睇醫生...
未去過 PSYCHOLOGY DEPARTMENT,
但係當時我個 DEPARTMENT好衰, 將我地 D 私人 EMAIL放晒上網...
攪到我地要硬收呢 D 白撞 EMAIL...
回復

使用道具 舉報

28#
發表於 2012-3-13 23:37:28 | 只看該作者
jimmyjackie 發表於 2012-3-13 23:34
不怕 我很有愛心的 那班人都要人幫助>

其實... 我都係時候要搵心理醫生睇下...
你咁喜歡幫人, 不如約出來開解下我...

回復

使用道具 舉報

29#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-3-13 23:41:32 | 只看該作者
龜痴 發表於 2012-3-13 23:36
我唔知你果邊係點, 我剩係去社工果邊見過個心理學 DOCTOR 睇醫生...
未去過 PSYCHOLOGY DEPARTMENT,
但係 ...

不會的 個Professor我係加拿大就認識的! 她不會這樣做的o.o" 我相信
回復

使用道具 舉報

30#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-3-13 23:41:55 | 只看該作者
龜痴 發表於 2012-3-13 23:37
其實... 我都係時候要搵心理醫生睇下...
你咁喜歡幫人, 不如約出來開解下我...

哈哈!!! 我都不知道點answer你 嘿嘿0
回復

使用道具 舉報

31#
發表於 2012-3-13 23:46:44 | 只看該作者
jimmyjackie 發表於 2012-3-13 23:41
哈哈!!! 我都不知道點answer你 嘿嘿0

呢個係其中一個 EMAIL...
應該有思覺失調 和 OCD...
我估得對嗎???

Dear XXXXXXX

I am chi, it's a letter from HK, and I sent you this email as I want to tell you that there was a hypnotism of using brain wave which was studied by Harvard University. I knew because I was hypnotized by a Chinese man who was an honor PhD of psychology of Harvard University. It’s true and real, I have been in this hypnosis for about a year and may be at the rest of my life as I couldn't find someone help me even though there was professors of university in Hong Kong but those was also playing this game. if you know ask people or friends or your family or your neighbors or your staffs who you know and those would like to tell you what have happened, you may possibly know it’s true, really happened and have this hypnotism of using brain wave(it’s I named). Please read this story and give me a helping hand that you can rescue a life.

I have lost all the things I had, my memory and privacy. The insane man (the man hypnotized me) not only hypnotized me and brought me into this hypnosis, but also let all HK people knew that there was a hypnotism of brain wave and invited them to play a game that is to make a person insane, including some professors, hypnotists, even police, that why I sent this email and hope all the psychology professors at university and scholars know that there was a hypnotism of using brain wave which was studied by Harvard University. Disappointingly, they studied and learnt how to manage this skill but let a insane student to use this skill in a wrong way or I should say they let this man openly to make a person insane and to satisfy their long term wish that is to let human being know there was a powerful hypnotism that can control every thing as it can control living being brain wave or soul.

In the past year I have been looking for many people for help, One of them was HKCU professor Chan Tin-Cheung (tcchan@cuhk.edu.hk) who we contacted by email several times and he treated my experience seriously, as I lacked evidence to prove that and we didn't know each other, so he didn't help me directly but give me a doctor who deeply understand hypnotism, I called the doctor but the time I left a message as he wasn't there and I didn't get he reply. The doctor recommended by Pro.  Chan worked for hospital, so I have to follow regular procedure to get his help, finally I didn't get his help and at this moment I knew that they were also knew this event.

As the PhD not only hypnotized me alone but all Hong Kong’s people, I know you are not live in HK but I hope you remember this content and my story as it's true, serious and important to me and also help me. All human being around the world was also hypnotized but they didn't know. They hypnotized all people around the world intended to use this skill to set characters into their mind forcibly under their standard, conceit, excitement in managing this power like God.

But at this moment I knew not in HK only and is going to extend to the area or the people who I am going to look for help, so you may possibly know  I am writing  a email to you if the insane PhD want you to  know. I can say he have extended the range of people to the area in Taiwan as there was no way to get help for me in HK, so I have turn to focus on Taiwan and china to find people help, some of them gave me reply for example professor Chao-Ming Cheng at Nation Taiwan University(cmcheng@ntu.edu.tw), Dr. Timothy Huang who was a hypnotist at international hypnosis research centre in Taiwan and a visiting professor for Beijing forestry university(timd_huang@yahoo.com), especially Dr. Timothy Huang, he sent me a email and invited me to a discussion forum of the National Guild of Hypnotists, Taiwan Chapter. he said this forum have many members of various specialties who may help me, but now I thought he may be playing this game too as from the content of the email, the insane PhD may let him know about that like professors in HK, but I still would  go to the forum, at least there are more chance to get help for me and as I mentioned I must look for help outside HK.                                                                                                      

If ones can hear sound of a man in the sky that prove he/she was the one that can know this hypnotism of brain wave , they know I was looking for help while I was writing this email and they wouldn't help me as my neighbor, my workmate, my mother's friend, even University's Professors, some psychologists and police who also can hear the sound and then they liked to play this game is to make a person insane and to sacrifice one person live to get their own privacy as they didn't have to give out anything but only put up with hearing the sound of a man in the sky every day. I can tell you those who can hear this sound was not once; they liked to play this game as the objective the man using this hypnotism is to make a person insane openly and even kill his/her, that was me. Those people was willing to play a role to assist the PhD the reason was after that they wouldn't be create any characters into their mind, but those insane professors or the honor PhD will take away all characters out of their brain(or accurately in their sub consciousness)they set and have real privacy at the rest of their life as this hypnotism is a secret only few people know and can use, so at the end I was insane or even die those people can get their real freedom forever and then no one would use this hypnotism to them, May be you would think that like a story and this email was a joke if you didn't know that hypnotism and experience that, but I am serious I was hypnotized by brain wave and a honor PhD of Harvard university, even though he was a PhD at a famous University, a person like me a normal person didn't have any ability to fight or prove a PhD of a famous university hypnotized a person like me and by brain wave, but I have to emphasized that it's true, the process was at first I was introduced into this hypnosis by some sound, then hypnotized by a man's sound and controlled by brain wave, finally my soul or brain wave was took away from my body or brain into the sky and fixed as the insane gave me lots of thing to feel under this hypnosis and the power of using hypnotism of brain wave,

I think you heard Psychoses, this symptom of psychological disorder was arose from hypnotism by those people using this hypnotism of brain wave, I am not bluff you even a famous professor john Nash was also set  characters in his mind or how he and those patient can hear sound around themselves, as I have mentioned above this hypnotism can take brain wave or should say soul of a man out of their brain(body) and fixed into sky, as same as a person died they soul left their body.   

Whether you believe me or not, I hope you would, please give me reply as I was hypnotized for a year and have been destroyed my living by the experience, I am really need people help. Although It's really hard to tell you about that by email or by word, I did lose everything I had, Those people playing this game, when you was hypnotized by this hypnotism, your sound would be suspended in the sky and people was also hypnotized as me but assisting the PhD would only hear the sound of the victim and there was only one victim, me ,All my memory, my experience lost and forcibly shared with those people , all HK people and the people I have looked for help wouldn't help me even though they was unable to do every thing when they knew this powerful hypnotism but at least they can do a little thing is to practice hypnotism to me, I really hope to feel what would happen after hypnotized. Of course, I know the only way can take me out this hypnosis is to be a honor PhD of psychology at Harvard university, It’s not easy but I will do that as it's the only way to know who hypnotized me and let all the people know there are a hypnotism of using brain wave in the world. Generally, the target and sacrifice of the hypnotism was me only. I am not joking and I really hope you would make concern of what happened to me and I am a Christian wouldn't make a lie like that for raising people attention.

Repeat I can swear every word I said was true, I called police but I didn't have evidence to prove that, I did have, because I knew people who assisted the PhD used my email a/c, of course, I have contacted the supervisor at the yahoo email services centre as I didn't have the rights to access the information I need, you know, there was no rights let people to get those data from the company, even you are the register of the a/c, and then police was also assisting him, so they wouldn't help me. I didn't have any psychological problem, this hypnotism was only few people know and can use in the world, so if you are not the one playing this game or know those people who can use this kind of hypnotism, you wouldn't know you was under surveillance in your life and there was a hypnotism of using brain wave. I feel so down, distress and tired to look for help as there are such a lot of people who was playing the game including hypnotists, professors, police so that  there was no way can help me out this hypnosis in HK. That why I didn't get help now, living at helpless and desperate situation.   

Please help me. I hope much more people know about my story and there was crazy and conceited men who learnt this powerful skill but did something like God to control a human being life and openly make a person insaneness to satisfy their desire to control living being in the world. There was no one would stop him and even the people learnt or taught this hypnotism was also let him to do that. The man took away all my own had must face trial, although I can’t find him and know who was he. I think no one  would turn a blind eye when they knew someone openly and freely do the thing like this in the world, please make concern of my situation as I really need your help, I have been under torturing for a year and lost every things I had, the most important it’s not a joke and really happened.

25/03/06

*my HK phone Number is (86) (20)28970384

Email address: chanyintak@hkbn.net

點評

舉報成功。哈哈 最底有電話no  發表於 2012-3-14 01:22
回復

使用道具 舉報

32#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-3-14 08:01:37 | 只看該作者
嘿嘿 Very interesting story lol! A brain wave type of hypnotism lol! ok well, you cannot really tell whether this person is having early psychosis or obsessive compulsive disorder(OCD) from a letter or story! However, we can assume that this poor person needs help from profesionals!  Tho it is a very interesting story and I enjoied reading it!  I am thinking that if you haven't told me this whole "email-crisis" thing, i would've believed in this man saying hahahah cuz i am such foolish girl!  Thx for warning me before working in HKU!
回復

使用道具 舉報

33#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-3-14 13:23:33 | 只看該作者
....pushpush
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|聯繫我們|香港龜友論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 05:27 , Processed in 0.045855 second(s), 15 queries .